Book of Abstracts
The Book of Abstracts in a PDF format is available to download here.
Please note: A password is required
We are delighted to announce that we are accepting late breaking abstracts!
Abstract submissions deadline
April 15, 2018
Notification of the acceptance by
April 22, 2018
….art, music, literature, history, philosophy
….neuropsychiatry, cognition, mood, behavior, personality etc., including the therapy
….consciousness, anosognosia and denial
….non-epileptic seizures, self-induced and self-suppressed seizures
….borderlands of epilepsy
….the window to brain function
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by April 22, 2018.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is February 28, 2018.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronical version) to be distributed to all participants at the Conference.
Best Poster Awards
Three best posters will be selected among posters presented at the Congress by the Scientific Committee.
Award winners will be given certificates, 2 copies of the book "Epilepsy, A Global Approach" (Edited by Ennapadam S. Krishnamoorthy, Simon D. Shorvon, Steven C. Schachter) and one free one year subscription to the journal Epilepsy & Behaviour.