Instructions for Speakers
How to submit a presentation at the Congress
Please submit all digital files needed for your presentation in the meeting room. Technical specialists will help you to upload all files so everything is ready before each session. When the presentation is to be given, the file will be loaded in the meeting room.
Please come to the meeting room at least 1 hour before the beginning of your session. In case your speech has been scheduled for morning session come to the meeting room the day before your presentation.
In order to avoid any problems with your presentation, please make sure whether it meets the necessary needs and read carefully the instructions below.
How to prepare a presentation
- Use the Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 or higher (*.ppt) or (*.pptx) to guarantee they will work properly on an on-site PC.
- Prepare presentation in 16:9 format. We recommend you to save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT or PPTX format instead of PPS.
- If you have pictures in the presentation, please insert them in the presentation file, do not use links
- Please keep on mind that organizer cannot guarantee the quality of Macintosh-based presentations; so check in advance (3 hours before your session starts) their Windows compatibility.
- Note that the presentation system used during the congress also supports the PDF presentations.
- Click on “File”, then “Save As”
- Check the “Tools” menu and select “Embed True Type Fonts”
How to save a presentation
- USB flash drive
- External hard or solid state drive
When the session is over, your presentation will be deleted from all computers, no copies or backups will be made. Your own computer for the presentation will be accepted only in urgent cases, if you use McIntosh, please come to meeting room 3 hours before your presentation.
All speakers are requested to keep the time of their presentation.
See below the list of standard equipment of the room.
- Data video projector
- Sound system
- Remote control with laser pointer